LEED Specialist – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are seeking a degreed Architect to lead our sustainability initiatives. The candidate should have a minimum Accredited Bachelor of Architecture degree with 7+ years of experience in architectural projects of varying scale, including professional experience and a familiarity with the LEED certification process. The position requires work with the development team, architects, and contractors to establish procedures and practices that will position our client as the leader of green and sustainable housing initiatives and product. The candidate should have experience sourcing and specifying green building products, analyzing green building features, and documenting green building performance. Additionally, our ideal candidate will have a conviction and passion for green initiatives and practices to provide a solid corporate foundation and focus towards this end.
- Accredited Bachelor of Architecture degree with 7+ years of experience
- Outstanding communication skills required
- In depth knowledge of residential building construction
- Knowledge of green technologies and LEED rating systems
- Experience in leading LEED design Charrettes a plus
- AIA accreditation a plus
- HVAC knowledge a plus
- Willingness to relocate to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
If you have an interest in exploring this international opportunity, please forward your updated resume to Lori Miller and we will contact you to discuss the specifics of the opportunity. Alternatively, please forward this notice to anyone you know who may benefit from knowledge of the opportunity.